Sunday, January 1, 2017

Winter Scenery

Happy New Year 2017
 
Hope you have had a good start to 2017
 

We have only seen a few snow flakes this winter so enjoying this winter scenery on a local hotel's windows facing the street. Some would call it a Christmas theme, but is it not a winter scene?


I enjoy walking past these windows at night time, as they always put a smile on my face - it is not just a stensil used but an artist that have created a unique work with a limited life span. Makes my mind wander back to the time where I was living with a forrest next door - except we do not have mountains in our little country.

 
The artist behind the scenery is Laura Bach Skou - have not been able to trace other works by her, but hope this is the beginning for more winter displays in the winters to come.


2 comments:

Birdie said...

What pretty windows, she certainly does lovely work. I can see why you enjoy.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes I see why you like them, they are pretty. I cannot hardly tell what scene they are? You do have some very famous mountains over there lol