Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

 
When I saw this add two weekends ago, I did not believe my own eyes: Christmas scented dish washing liquid??!! Had to ask friends from both the US and New Zealand to find out, if this country was just late in adapting this - the answer was a "no".


Must confess, that my curiosity won, so those two bottles are now to be found in my kitchen. The gingerbread one smells wonderful when using it, the other only have a faint scent of Christmas spices. I can not help me wonder, if these are introduced, since a lot of people are too busy to make homemade cookies etc. - the store bought ones simply does not add the Christmassy smell to your house - and they miss the wonderful scents connected to Christmas?
 
I have not done any Cgristmas baking yet, but the scents from my Christmas teas fills up my appartment with wonderful scents of Christmas.....

3 comments:

Karen said...

We have Christmas scented everything here. I love the smell of Gingerbread!

Anne-Marie said...

We have a selection of wash=up liquids with Christmas scents....they smell too artificial for me, though.

Anne said...

Well the scents gave me a headache, so ended up throwing it in the garbage bin after only two days of use.