Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas









When I woke up early this morning, it was the upstais boy(he is 3 years old) that was up and about playing - well living in an appartment building, that is just part of daily life, but comes in handy when you have actually planned to get up early and work on those Christmas cards. Then realising, that something was missing.... it was very quiet outside...

SNOW!!! :o) Suddenly I felt like a giddy 3-year old and rushed with the breakfast, so I could get out in the snow with my camera. What a wonderful way of starting a day with a 1 hour walk, feeling the crispy snow under my winterboots and with Christmas music in my iPod.
 
Below picture is actually the same street as the first snowy picture in this post captured yesterday afternoon.
 
AnneMarie - wanna come play with me in the snow? Will share :o)

 

6 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Gorgeous snow pictures! It's actually raining here this morning; I was rather thankful that it wasn't snow, until I read your wonderful post -- you turned snow into magic! Thanks for sharing your pictures and wonderful attitude!!!

claire7q said...

So pretty! The one with the branches and berries, is begging to be made into gift tags ;)

Judy said...

Beautiful images!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Wow these photos look so much like Christmas...a nice surprise

Karen said...

Snow!!! Yay!!! We are still waiting for it here. We had a slight dusting of it last week, but it's all melted and it's going to be 12 degrees for the next few days. Lovely shots !

Anne-Marie said...

YAAAAAAAY!!! Maria has also had snow.....and I'm still waiting!! Anne, you KNOW how jealous I am.....send it to me, this instant! Haaaa! You really could sell these photos, they are that good.....absolutely beautiful. x