Sunday, November 4, 2012

Something New

In the pursuit of regaining my creative mojo, I stepped out of my comfort zone again - so yesterday I created this:


According to the instructor, this is a Cinese style lucky bracelet... hmm lucky: will that help me get the mojo back? :o) During the first hour, fingers on hands were all thumbs - then they started to co-operate and the process were suddenly fun. If I had not been way behing with the Christmas cards needed this year plus the birthdays coming up, I just might have considered taking some more courses, and done some extra homemade gifts this year.... But alas that is not going to happen.... but maybe next year.

 
Intrigued by the pattern you can make with some string and learning something new is always fun - and you get to meet others that are crafty too - you may never see them again, but during a few hours creative ideas were shared.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't know how you did it, but it's sure pretty!