Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wanna Come For a Walk?


Maybe you remember that I took you on a walk almost two years ago to see the Elephant Parade in Copenhagen. Imagine my surprise, when I a couple of days ago spotted this blue elephant in front of Frederiksberg City Hall, where some of the elephants stood two years ago. Only camera with me that day, was the one in my iPhone but it takes decent pictures, so can show you.

 
Went to the local shopping mall FRB.C in Frederiksberg (part of Greater Copenhagen and just a few miles away from Copenhagen City Hall) and I spottet this elephant. .... then looked up....
 

Banners with the word Elefashion?? Time to find the latest free monthly magazine from the mall to find out, what this is all about.


For ten days, I will take you for a walk amongst the world's first Elefashion elephants - inspired by the Elephant Parade - there are ten of them, all decorated by Danish designers. The elephants are on display in April only and will then be auctioned away - and all of them a smaller size than those on display from the Elephant Parade.
 
Hope you will enjoy the walk.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm looking forward to the new elephant walk. Thank you tor making it possible for us to experience it with you.