Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 2012 Tea Swap - Part 1

Received the monthly tea swap yesterday all the way from Hawaii. Perfect timing as it was snowing when I went to the postoffice to pick up my mail yesterday - Where did spring go? We had some good days about 3 weeks ago and now this?! It did not stay on the ground and hurried home to make a cup of tea while opening the envelope.


My swap partner this month is Fran, and she used a stampset, that I've never seen before. Love the purple/lavendar colors with the green - a reminder that according to the calendar it is spring, despite the winter-like weather and love those yellow flowers on the teapot (daffodils are actually in bloom locally this weekend).


When you open the card, the tea slides from the purple holder, thus presenting you with the card's teas: Vanilla chai from BIGELOW and Calm from TAZO. Thanks Fran :o) Can't wait to try those teas.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh that's so pretty!

scrapnhawaii said...

So happy it got to your safely, Anne. Thank you for being my partner this month! Take care!

Vicky said...

That is a "cool" card, I really likd the colours and the wee tea-pot. Enjoy.