Not because Blogger is acting up, but because my body is acting up. Is it because the MS, activity level or frustrations about events at my job? I am not sure, but what I am sure of is, that my body craves a lot of sleep at the moment. Still manage the things in my calendar and balancing to do the things I like to do.
Wednesday, Karen gave me a blog award - Thank you :o)
Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
Here are the conditions that go along with accepting the award;
- Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
- Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Two blogs that immediately spring into my mind were Judy's blog and Karen's - well Karen already has it, because she is the one giving me this award, and Judy got it from the same source as Karens - so guessing this mentioning means extra tribute to their blogs :o)
Passing on the award to these wonderful ladies:
- Claire - a good friends that is always able to make me smile
- Rosemary - for being the wonderful person that she is
- AnneMarie - describing her details on the cards she creates, always makes me smile
- Petra - who shares the dream of "I wish my creativity could me my job"
- Bridget - missing your posts and your quotes, betting you will have something up your sleeve when little Ethan starts helping you blog ;o)