Tuesday, November 18, 2014

October Tea Swap 2014 - Part 1

Fran called this tea swap with the following requirements:

Optional Themes:   Thanksgiving or Halloween
Optional Color:  Fall or Halloween colors

 

Sent this card to Kim, and reused the same idea for cards to friends whom I have not communicated with for a while - with MS showing it's ugly face at the moment I have to take some short cuts - hope they understand as they know about my current situation.

Freebie sentiment from TLC creations, some paper, a few brads and a miniature witch punch used on orange and black paper and there is my card Halloween style.


Played with my leaf punches to decorate a mini-box for the tea included in the swap - PICKWICKS Winter Tea one of my favorites with all the flavors of Christmas.

No comments: