Monday, June 1, 2015

May 2015 in Books



Traveling to the US requires some space in my suitcase when going home again - limited by what I could carry around in the city in a plastic bag, I "only" bought 5 books - 3 of them was on a wishlist that I had scribbled down. 

Usually traveling also means reading at least 2 books, but during the two flights only a total of 15 pages, and 35 pages the morning just before check-out - so unlike me not to read more, but hey there is a first for everything.

I thought it was less, but this month's book pile amounts to 7 books - yay!

Man kan ikke se det på dem by Annette Brogaard
(Translated Title: You can't tell by looking at them)*
Denmark

The Postman Always Purls Twice y Anne Canadeo
USA

A Finely Knit Murder by Sally Goldenbaum
USA

The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommends by Katarina Bivald
(Original title: Läsarna i Broken Wheel rekommenderar)
Sweden.
Library Book

Kvinden de meldte savnet by Sara Blædel
(Translated Title: The Woman They Reported Missing)*
Denmark

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholasby Jemes Patterson
USA

Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
USA

*Translated title: the book has not been published in English version, so title is not an official title of the book.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Would love to know what you think of "Seriously I'm Kidding".