Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Blue

Well not me - my card! :o) I am humming Eiffel 65's song "Blue" from the 90's, which inspired me to this blog post's title, and it actually came into mind after I made the card, not before.

I decided to give the Bugaboos Monochromatic Challenge a try, and besides being monochromatic, 3 buttons was also required. Then the Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #63 started to lurk in the back of my head:


I wanted to do an Agatha Christie card for someone, who loves her books just like I do. Blue, because I saw the Hercule Poirot - Murder on the Blue Train yesterday, and the tea cup.... well Miss Maple does like her afternoon tea. So here it is:


4 comments:

sgc said...

Cute card. Love the designer papers and the shades of blue you used. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Monochromatic challenge.

H2 :) said...

I like the story behind your card Andaje & all those blues look great together. Great combination of the challenges. :)

Amy said...

Coffee I hope! LOL. Great card. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug this week.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Love your card ! Great DP and great layout too ! Good luck !