Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspiration From New Toy



This week I bought a die cutter :o) Now I am like a 4 year old absolutely absorbed by new toy. Oh well.... Some of us never grow up.

I saw the montly sketch challenge at i{heart}2stamp earlier this week and figured that this sketch was perfect for RicketyHouse die from Tim Holtz.


Yes yes - I know: stamp sketch challenge, so next try with the sketch, using my NeroArt Stamp set:

Well, that is more like it ;o) It was while playing with the die cutter that I realised, that I had a halloween stampset, with a rickety house. Crazy how one can forget about the stamps one actualy own, but the idea to use it, has not occurred until now. At least I am now somewhat prepared regarding finished Halloween cards.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

This card is so cute. I love seeing Halloween cards!