Thursday, September 17, 2015

You know It Is Autumn When.......



.....you see this sign when entering one of the local Starbucks coffee houses.

Yes it's back: pumpkin spice latte :o) I ventured into the coffee house, as it was cold, rainy and windy outside and it became dark really early due to heavy rain clouds, so definitely time to get some warm-me-up.



At first I ordered my pumpkin spice latte to-stay, but changed my mind: "To-Go, Please". A cup being handed over to a customer caught my attention with some colors.


Could not resist taking several photos as simply loves all the small drawings making it seasonal cup: autumn with all the leaves, pinecone, pumpkins, colors.......


The drawing reminds me of Johanna Basford - did she create this cup?


I have searched Starbuck's webpage - oh, I wish that you could buy a tumbler version of this, but can not spot it anywhere.... could have been cool to have one.

No comments: