Saturday, October 17, 2015

Countdown to...... Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon


In little more than 3 hours (2 PM CET) the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon starts, and I have declared those 24 hours as ME TIME and putting my mobile phone in silent mode. 24 hours (give or take as I will probably fall a sleep at one point) with boos - wonderful :o) It has been a while since I participated in a readathon, last time it was a 48 hour one.

Got a stack of 4 books, that I want to read - not sure how many pages I expect to read, but then I have a good choice. Should the unexpected happen - that I finish all 4 of them, I do have extra books as backup - somehow I do not think they will be needed in this readathon.

The 4 books are:

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry (559 pages)

After You by Jojo Moyes (352 pages)

The Life of Max Mallowan (Archaeology and Agatha Christie) by Henrietta Mccall (199 pages)

Innocence by Dean Koontz (338 pages)

I will post updates about the progress during those 24 hours.

To others participating in the readathon: Happy Reading and Enjoy!!




No comments: