Monday, February 8, 2010

Eye candy.....

Admitting it - there is eye candy in my office

As in two really nice guys just being themselves, not trying to impress anyone...

Both single....

Both easy to communicate with....

Both of them have actually shared very private thoughts, feelings about other co-workers, things about their past..... the GossipGirls would gladly amputate their right arm to gain just a little of that knowledge, if they knew that I know something, that they don't know...If people shares highly personal/confidential stuff with me, I never gossip about it... (That's how you gain precious/loyal co-workers who will allways support you if you need it... and of course good friends)

Both of them aware that I have the MS diagnosis, but don't treat me any different than their other friends....

 
Both nice looking - not necessarily picture perfect... who cares the above overrule it....

Both of them - unaware that I regard them as being eye candy......

But you know what - not boyfriend material. Why??!! The above is positive? Yes, that is true, but they are my colleagues, and I don't want to change that.....

I have dated co-workers at previous employments, and it was akward when it turned out, that we were not meant to be.... Been down that road a few times too many... And I am ok with them just being eye candy, because then, I wouldn't risk loosing their friendship that makes a lousy workday (yes they sometimes occur) much easier to handle.......


So the only type of candy, that I can't resist at the moment is RJ's Natual Licorice, more expensive that the usual candy, which makes it a special treat when I finally buy some..... And you know what - I love it......

XOXO Hotchypotch.

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Whew! Thankfully the guys I work with aren't that great eye candy. hehe. I hear ya on dating guys at work. I've seen it go bad fast. But gotta love that eye candy.