Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day....

Well as you already know, Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to me - mostly since yesterday was my birthday. Actually I will spend most of my day in front of my computer, trying to get some work done - this past week has been hectic, so some stuff was put aside for the urgent matters. And I really don't mind doing it eventhough it is supposed to be a day of rest. It's too cold to venture outside, and I did a lot of creative stuff yesterday so no absolute need/craving to do it today also..... and doing some of the work may even put less stress on the coming workweek.

Yesterday, all the buzzing about this day of the hearts still evoked some creative ideas in my head, and I decided to go with the flow, and this is the result:



Usually I always make two of each cards, that I am producing - this is an exception since Valentine's Day is not big within my circle of friends... but had to let the idea out of my head.

No comments: