Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Guinea Pig? Donor? What am I....??

I would rather describe it as: HELPFUL

Donating research material - by donating samples of my blood, accepting additional MRI scans, completing surveys

Contribution to knowledge....

Contribution to hope....

Hoping to one day understand, know what causes this.....

But if you insist on calling me Ms. Guinea-Pig: Can I please be the one in the picture? And then the weights are the MS that I am fighting every day..........


And yes I refuse to give up without a fight :o)

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I hate that guinea-pig term too. I answered surveys & gave blood when I had breast fibroids that were not cancerous to aid in the study of why out of no where these form, so I know the feeling. And had my gall bladder out at 24 so a whole other set of tests happened. If we one day understand illnesses & conditions I think it'll all be worth it.