Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Alphabet Wednesday: I is for...

I is for.....

Icecream
Homemade icecream... Ben & Jerry's Cookied Dough Ice Cream... sorbets..... yumyum :o)
Idea
Look under inspiration
Innovation
Getting people to do things in a completely new way using "old ressources" or creative thinking
Inspiration
In my world you can find it anywhere....but you sometimes need to know where to look... or be able to generate an idea using the inspiration = that's the tricky part
Invincible
Me in my cartoon world - ever laughed at a situation, as you can compare it to a cartoon with crazy gadgets etc.? :o) - The innerchild I guess that wont't dissapear.... or maybe because I don't allow my innerchild to dissapear
Invisible
When I am sitting on my favourite bench at summertime in a nearby park just absorbed by a good book - I get the feeling of being invisible, since I have escaped toa "parallel world"

No comments: