Monday, May 17, 2010

Ok - I'm Freaked Out!!



Managed to find the book which, I mentioned in a blog last week on my way home in an airport book shop. Was surprised to see a different cover than the one I put on my blog - and was blown away by the snowglobe on the cover. I've always loved snow globes - my parents wouldn't let me have one as a kid, but a couple of years ago I found just the perfect one. Maybe this should have been the first clue, that this book was going to tell me something?!

I immediately started reading the book at the gate and then during the following two flights - one of those.... oh no, I can't read any more of this.... and still you are compelled to continue reading the book. Not because it is a bad book.... not because it is a horror book (which it is absolutely not).... but since it is so close to some of the things that I am going through right now!!

Found the title of the book when googling for a picture related to the words "Can you keep a secret?" - since I wanted to scream out what's going on right now - and at the same time: I can't.

I had a talk with my friend to clear up some tension since the party - but it just made me more confused than ever!!

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh that's creepy. I hate when I read books & it's like Omg this is me. Or like when I watch the movie, 500 days of summer, I was like ah crap this is me, totally me. I didn't finish the book...maybe the book might let you see one possible set of outcomes? =) good luck dear!