Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where Do I Even Begin....


How do I even start describing last week? Catching up on a lot of blogs that were posted during my absence before I even started to figure out, where to start.  I had hoped to do some more posts while travelling, but with the busy schedule - the bed just "attacked me", craving my full attention everytime I returned to my hotel room (sleeping)

OK, that is why I opted for the very last picture I shot before leaving India - the adventure was coming to an end - or better yet hopefully the beginning of new adventures to come.

I can't believe how lucky I have been to even have this change to travel to this place - it has been mind blowing in so many ways, that there are no sufficients words to describe it all.

The day after was a new day - that included a new experience. The long flight home was full of fond memories of old and new friends - discovering some of the gems from their part of the world.

No comments: