Monday, January 31, 2011

Can Not Wait To Get Started


I've signed up to Thing-A-Day challenge on Posterous - and it starts tomorrow.

Have to do a creative thing everyday in the month of February - Am I out on deep water here? Have a large folder with lots of ideas, picture, newspaper/magazine clippings, notes etc. with inspiration, so I guess it should be possible to accomplish.

It could also help me from not thinking about my always noisy, loud and annoying next door neighbor - simply by absorbing myself into a project that "needs" to be done :o)

Well it has to be creative, so photography, drawing, cardmaking, knitting, sewing are all possibilities - and now I have to make the most of it....

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're so creative! I would sign up for a thing a month challenge ;)

Scientific Housewife said...

What a great idea, can't wait to see what you do!