Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friend or.....??


Facebook can be a good tool when you want to locate old friends and class mates - I use it to keep my friends updated of my whereabouts as my plans sometimes shifts to the unexpected.... and I only allow trusted friends to see my profile on Facebook.

My friends values this shifting of plans and love that I am able to live more carefree than they can and still trying to be in synch with the MS.... but they are also aware that I usually never change plans that I have made with them (brunch, coffee, cinema, birthdays etc.)...

But facebook can also be an annoying place - Sometimes you want to give people a second chance and you just might accept to be Facebook-friend with such a person..... Some people changes as they get older - but some people end up hurting you more than before...

"I preserve the right to choose who I want to be friends with" - is that too much to ask??!!

Apparently it is - one person ended up hurting me again, so I removed that person from my friends list after giving my honest opinion about that person's behaviour. Somehow another friend supplied my email-addres to that friend who has now spammed med with emails about me being rude, shallow etc. - that person's email is now blacklisted as spam on my email-account... Then the person wrote about me disconnecting him as a friend on his Facebook update, and did not realise that other people might disconnect him as well when reading it.. They too preserve the right to choose who to be friends with.....

No comments: