Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just One of Those Days....

Bet you know them - those days where you create something and somehow is does not look like the result you were aiming for??

Having one of those days today when trying to do this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge - well will not submit nor publish my result... not satisfied with it - however it has just given me an idea to a card, but need to buy printertoner before I can make that happen - can use some of my own pictures as embellishment.....

This weeks challenge - well the sketch looked like this.....

But despite the not completed challenge this week - can not wait for the next one = "fresh start"

And there was a side bonus for this weeks challenge for me: I have a new idea in my folder just waiting to be completed.... hmmm guess that glass is not half empty but half full :o)

No comments: