Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alphabet Wednesday - M is for...

M is for...

 
Marathon
Came really close ot completing one.... but at least I have a lot of half marathon finisher's medals
Memory
Good, bad, fun, sad...
MET
as in Metropolitan Museum of Art.... Temple of Dendur... the Egyptian collection.....
MINI (BMW)
If you have ever seen the movie "The Italian Job", you understand my fascination of this littl' car - my dream car
Miss Marple
Agatha Christie's clever old English lady....timeless
Mohito
Slurp!!
Moon
Just look at tidal water and you will see how much it influences life on Earth
Mosaic
Walk the street of Lisbon (or other cities in southern Europe) and you will be overwhelmed of the beauty
Movies
The darkness of a movie theatre...and let the story absorp you
MS
Part of my life - whether I like it or not - but I choose to see it as a gift, as it has woken me up and I live in the present
Music
Sitting on a bench in a nearby park, watching people passing and just listen to the music in my IPOD
Mutts
..as in the cartoon by Patrick McDonnell

No comments: