Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Am Going to Share Something I Bought....

In a January blogpost, I wrote about a purchase from The Dreamy Giraffe - and today I just received the latest purchase:

I just love Kathy's pictures - and I bought two identical pictures this time -There is a local knitting/yarn shop that I have started using frequently since I discovered how much I relax while knitting - all my worries etc. dissapear when the needles start doing their magic.

The owner of the shop is a lady with a great passion and she always likes to teach her customers small tricks and is really happy when she sees the results. Off course that is actually good salesman ship but we (her customers) neverfeels like she's pushing us to buy some more.... she is also doing a lot of charity work that is really significant... She's is getting one of these pictures in a frame as appreciation of her time spent teaching us customers valuable tricks.....

I recently found out, that Kathy is also making stamps, so I have to figure out which ones to buy and start using them when I create my cards :o) Her webpage is definately worth a visit - and you never know, you might find the perfect gift for someone special.....

The copyrights of today's picture belongs to The Dreamy Giraffe - don't copy the picture from this blog - but go over to the website and buy the art print instead. This is not a promotion arranged by Kathy but simply a gesture of my appreciation for her art work, that we can purchase.

No comments: