Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blogpost Number 100


This is weird - me having written 100 blogposts about all kinds of random thoughts in my head...

I get a lot of inspiration of other people's blogposts - but they also fuel some of the thoughts occurring every day... and seeing some things in a new perspective.... I am however not good at leaving comments at other peoples' blogposts, but I try to do it - hence I don't expect many comments on my blog, but appreciate the few that have found it's way to my blog

Putting my thoughts out in cyberspace as actually helped me take some difficult decisions, created good ideas etc. - seing my words in print is therapeutic....and it's for free...

If you have stopped by this blog and read it - thanks from the bottom of my heart...

And yes I am still as confused as when I started this blog - is my job really me.....?? Yes, and yet I am missing something.... but what ??

XOXO


No comments: