Monday, February 14, 2011

TAD 2011 - Day 14: Key To The Heart


Ever had the feeling, that you believed, that you had one particular source of inspiration... that is until you realised, that something you've forgotten all about was the true inspiration?

Well since I saw this challenge, Crazy 4 Challenges C4C74, I wondered, if I could make a card for it. I subscribe to the Martha Stewart Newsletter - Craft of the day - and I couldn't resist this idea. Red ribbon, a Fiskars hole punch & eyelet setter, while cardstock, copics, red ink and a heart stamp from a no-name stamp set from Tiger and I was on my way. Enlarged the stamp on my copier and got the draft to the heart.

When I had almost finished the card, I realised the true source of inspiration: a cheap heart necklace bought 6 years ago in London - sadly it makes a weird coloring on my skin now, so can not use it any longer. I have hold on to it, as I hope, that I one day can afford, that a jewelery maker can make one exactly like this in silver.....

Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Well just entered it to the challenge, but simply done to challenge myself :o)