Sunday, February 20, 2011

TAD 2011 - Day 20th: Just Go With the Flow

I really did not plan to do any card challenges today.... instead something that would involve the yellowish knitting from the other day. But one glance at today's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 105 changed it all: an idea popped into my head demanding to see the light of day.

Almost about to publish this post, when I read Rosemary's post - and she freaked me out! The theme of my card was definately inspired by Agatha Christie's Miss Marple books, that I love reading over and over and over again. Hence also submitting it to Order of the Opus Gluei - Challenge #91: Well Read (Books, Books Books) after having read her post.

Supplies used:

Stamps from Creativi TEA stamp set (Taylored Expressions)
Valentinoise cardstock (beige)
Design paper: VintageBeauty
Gold pen-touch
Touch: Le Plume II - No. 10


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you were inspired and isn't it great that we were on the same wavelength!

Your card is lovely and yes, I can see the gentle sophistication that to me is Agatha's Miss Marple!

Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the book challenge. Miss Marple is all over this card. AND There is nothing better than curling up on the sofa with a hot cup of tea and a good book. Thank you so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.