Saturday, February 5, 2011

TAD 2011 - Day 4: Pillowboxes


Remember, when you were a kid, at the most fascinating thing about some presents was actutally the wrapping/boxes they came in? It even warms my heart to this day, when I see family or friend's kids react the same way.

As an adult, I have actually realised, that I can still be exited about the wrapping.... "Oh I need to save this - it could be very good in some creative project some day" - sounds familiar?

Well was about to throw out a catalogue, when I realised that there were some cool full page pictures inside that wouldl be perfect for that pillowbox stensil, that I bought last year, but hadn't used.... until now that is :o)

P.S. Found out, that I didn't submit this yesterday, I must incidently have hit the draft button instead... Mr. Sandman did the entertaining last night after a very looong day at work.

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I totally know what you mean!! I keep everything! You never know! =)