Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hot Chocolate Cuppa Swap - Part 2

Yesterday, I received my Hot Chocolate Cuppa Swap  from Niamh - did not get around to post about it, as I fell asleep very early in the evening on my couch, woke up 4½ hours later only to go to bed. Sleeping pattern lately have been anything but usual.


The swap Niamh sent me also included some chocolate - guess anything in my life is unusual these days, as I had eaten it, before taking pictures (I do not eat chocolate often) - from a local chocolate place in her area- Scrumptious :o) 


Cadbury hot chocolate? Did not know, that existed - despite having encountered Cadbury chocolate lots of times when travelling to London (a friend of mine always gets a big batch, since she brings me tea from her travels to London)... It is cold at the moment, so always time for something steaming hot, when I get home from work.

Thanks for the lovely card Niamh, and the hot chocolate :o)

No comments: