Monday, November 7, 2011

Knitted Christmas Balls

Last year, knitted Christmas balls became very popular in Norway and now the book that fuelled the trend has been translated to Danish, English etc. As a teaser some of the Danish magazines have shown how to knit reindeer Christmas balls - but wanted to do some testing, if I was to choose between the two different reindeer patterns. Not the right yarn to use for the Christmas balls, but good enough when trying the patterns.



Can not really decide which one I like the most, so just maybe I am going to make a pair of Christmas balls, and then decide.

3 comments:

Birdie said...

Good luck with your decision. If you want a vote,#1.

Silver Strands said...

Oh CUTE! I'm impressed that you'll do this!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am impressed with both!