Friday, September 27, 2013

August Tea Swap 2013 - Part 2

Ever tried to photograph a creation, where you have partly used glitter paper? Got any tips not to have shiny spots on the photos? This card and teapouch drove me nuts while taking soo many photos from several angles, so these are the best ones *sigh*
 

Used a freebie stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps as I thought that image perfect for a child's birthday - there is just something about balloons...... Hope Mary is smiling just as I did, when I received her swap as we both have banners on our card.
 

Pouch and tag, so pull up the two teabags enclosed with this swap - again using the same Bugaboo stamp and banners.


The pouch hiding the two teabags - took a while to reach Mary, but finally arrived safely.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

No hints from me but whatever you did in last photo took away the shine. Great job!