Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 2012 Tea Swap - Part 2

Have seen several cafes having letter writing nights lately, as a lot of people misses receiving a handwritten letter or card in the mail in the world of emails, SMS and MMS. Despite that postrates have gone up in a lot of countries, there are still a lot out there, that is creating their own cards - papercrafting or based on own photos. I happen to participate in a monthly swap where creations and tea fly around the world.


Received this beautiful shabby chic style card from Karen on Tuesday and I just love it. Sadly the technology is not there for you to touch that butterfly, but the texture on that surface makes is very real. Karen wrote to me, that it would be a little late but I would happily have awaited longer for a wonderful creation like this.


When opening the card, it revealed the treasure of two teabags: Vanilla Nut Creme Decaf Tea and Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea - both from STASH. Can you hear a cup of tea bewing right now?

The letter from Karen also contained two other non-tea goodies, but keeping them a secret for now, as I want to use them in some cards to be sent out. Karen: Thank you soo much! You know I love your blogposts/poems/photos - but adding your cards to that wonderful list of creations from you....and you know what I am talking about when I am saying that this arrived just in time for a pick-me-up.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, I'm glad it finally arrived!