Friday, March 9, 2012

Unexpected Something


Maybe you have noticed this image on the rightside of my blog already. Got an emails earlier this week, where one of my blog readers has apparently submitted my blog to Blognation's category of Multiple Sclrosis Blogs with the description "This blogger proves that MS sufferers can revive cliches like "seize the day" out of sheer necessity. The randomness of the posts reflects her bent toward creativity."

Well I don't know who submitted my little blog of random thoughts to this site, but I am truly humble and grateful, that that person wrote those words: THANK YOU!! :o)



2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wasn't me, but I wish it had been....very well deserved, young lady!

Unknown said...

Nice you were entered. We all need cliches everyday I think. Keep writing!