Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy ... Book Lover's Day


My first contribution for the Holiday's in August Card Swap over at Paper Craft Planet that Julie hopefully receives today. Guess I qualify as a book lover having read 20 book already this year. Now, I do not normally count the number of books I read, but Angela's post on January 1st made me wonder, just how many books I read during a year. Totally surprised that my number is 20 already, as I would have guessed maybe one book per month in average.
 
Design paper is from Søstrene grene, stamp is from Nikki & Friends colored with my COPICs, text is from Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility".... and the quote:
 
You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. Paul Sweeney
 

No comments: