Sunday, November 29, 2009

Me-day or Mayday???

Today I just needed a me-day... Again this week Friday was crappy (incl. the annual company Christmas party) as events took an unexpected turn because I didnt have all the facts about my medicine....

It hard days like that to be positive, and when I am in the gloomy mood then I prefer to be on my own ... I dont want to say something to people that I dont really mean, that is "simply" caused by my bad mood.

I kinda feel like the Santa on todays photo - and still I decorated my appartment with some of my favorite Christmas ornaments and things because I want to hold on to the amount of Christmas spirit still inside me - without it, the month of December will be way too long or too hard. Turning the volume down on the number of Christmas events that I will participate in on behalf of my job and instead focus on the events with my friends......

No comments: