Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 145 (MOJO 145)

Finally I had some time to play with the Mojo Monday Challenge.

This week's sketch(es) looks like this:

Since 4th of July is getting closer, the star in the sketch immediately drew my ideas in that direction - I needed to clear my head from everyday problems/thoughts, so I got started and used up a lot of bit and pieces (leftovers mostly), and here's the result:



So now I refound my inspiration to do some cards, and will finish a birthday card a bit later today - gonna focus a bit more on the cards, which I will be needing in the near future (lots of birthdays etc. comming up), and lately it has only been about creating cards for colleagues. We are always collecting change (money) if it's a round birthday, aniversary, birth, resignation etc. and my contribution is usually a card as per request from the colleagues who likes the personalised cards, I always create.

No comments: