Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge: Signs of Peace

This weeks Moxie Fab World Challenge is all about the signs of peace.

Earlier this week, I found out, that paper cranes (origami style) also are a sign of peace, so knew I had to incorporate it into this challenge somehow.

Little by little an idea saw the light of day: To fold a paper crane with lots of peace logos on it - but since I had no origami paper with peace signs, I would have to make my own. Created a digital stamp and printed it 49 times on a piece of paper - colored all of them by hand with COPICS... folded a paper crane... 



But needed to do some more with this crane and then I remembered some image lamps from MENU that I bought some years ago... I decided to create an image using the folded paper crane and after some attempts I ended up with this:




2 comments:

suzARTe said...

this project is lovely,I have always been fascinated with paper cranes but never been very good at making them.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Andaje! Thanks for entering the Signs of Peace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)