Monday, September 27, 2010

Words of Inspiration


I'm singing in the rain

Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain
Gene Kelly as Don Lockwood in
"Singin' in the Rain"

Too many people are grumpy when it rains - but hey "suit up!" and be prepared to the rain. It makes such a difference, and suddenly you can smile at people annoyed by the rain.... and some of them will even get more anoyed because of the smile on your face :o)

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

aww I love that scene with Gene Kelly! I don't mind rain at all. It cools everything off! =)

Hey lady I'm also running a giftcard giveaway for CSN stores! If you get a chance hop on over to my blog!

CSN Stores Giftcard Giveaway