Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming.....

Does that make you think of the Coca Cola X-mas commercials?

For as long as I can remember, I have loved the Coca Cola commercials around X-mas time, especially since they always have snow in them, and we don't have snow every year at this time - well like last year we do actually have tons of snow already.

Everyday I hear music at work in my headsets, but never too loud as I am still able to hear if people are addressing me... nowadays the music is X-mas music.... and today I realised that something was missing...What was it?! ... Somehow something X-mas was missing something.... I was bombarded with X-mas music, cookies, cards etc...

Whoa!!! I had forgotten to get this years Starbucks X-mas mug!! I started collecting them two years ago, since the white/red color is so X-massy to me.... Know they were introduced before I discovered them as a can-buy-mug... buhu....guess I will have to keep looking at fleamarkets etc.


I have to take a train some stops before I get to the Starbucks the closest to my home, but I gladly took that trainride today to get the mug, and also purchased the tumbler to bring to work. Found an excuse to make an X-massy post on my other blog and it was a good taste :o)

2 comments:

Elle said...

I want a Starbucks Christmas mug! They don't sell them here :(

Karen said...

Cute, my daughter collects mugs too.