Sunday, December 12, 2010

Opus Gluei Challenge #82

Didn't enter my card to the challenge, but it made me try out something I've never done before when creating a card - using my sewing machine

I have an issue with the proportions of the ribbon used - way too wide for this size of card, but it is that sort of learning by doing that might help me do it right the next time. Using a sewing machine when making cards is also something I have to explore some further, as I can see some potential ideas

In this card I used material which I absolutely love... I have this thing for snow and snowmen so this challenge has been lurking in the back on my head eventhough I didn't submit the card for the challenge.


2 comments:

Karen said...

I have a thing for snowmen too. This is a great card.
Cheers

Elle said...

This looks brilliant!