Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Just like last year, I am not going to do a list of my New Year resolutions for 2011 - but instead chosing my word for the year to come:
Exploring

Well - I do travel a lot, and since the new year is starting with a trip to unknown territories on the very first day of the year, it seems appropriate. I am venturing of to somewhere I have never been before - have some expectations and yet none at all..... I just want to empty my mind from everything called expectations and absorb all now thing around me. Naturally with caution to my health and safety :o)

What would your word be for 2011?


2 comments:

Karen said...

A great idea. I never make a resolution list, but a single word...fabulous. I will have to think about what my word will be.

Have a Happy New Year and enjoy your explorations.
Cheers

Rosemary said...

Happy new year and I can't wait to hear about your first day of the new year's exploring! My word for 2011 is HOME!