Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet My New Mascot: Tomtepilot David

I have been travelling - and where I went, it is forbidden to visit webpages like blogs, Facebook, YouTube etc.... this explains my absent blogger comments.... Sorry about that, but it was one of those last minute decisions at my job which sent me away.

He was purchased at an airport while "killing waiting time" and his originates from Sweden - translated his name means "Santa pilot David" and from the Åsa Götlander collection.

I have decided to make him my travel mascot, and he has to go with me on my many travels and live in my handbag while travelling...

Silly? Well usually I hate Mondays, but this Monday was totally different. Is it this little guy's doing??? :o)

What was to good about this Monday: well.... got notice that my salary has got a huge rise... heard from my doctor, that the latest MRI scan shows less MS lesions on the spinal cord... and one of my friends announced that she's pregnant.

Hoping you have had some goods news today or the past weekend as well :o)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations on your good news! Love your little travelling mascot!