Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Day Like This

Tonight I am going to be somewhat "ship wrecked".....

Ship off Mumbai, India

Not because I have been using my body in extreme ways, not because everything has gone wrong, nor has my MS flaired up again (attack)...... But because I am extremely tired.

I am just temporarily pulled out of the game and placed on the bench, because I had my monthly TYSABRI treatment - a little price to pay for medicine that is working for me (knock on wood) and I can plan, that I do not have any plans/appoinments this one night per month.

Most of my friends and colleagues knows that I am not depressed on this day, because I know exactly what caused this fatigue and hence I listen to my body's needs. Besides, days like this I can spoil myself with some of my favourite food and icecream which helps making the fatigue bearable.

I am simply just making the most out of it - keeping myself sane and giving me the strenght and courage to continue being one step ahead of the MS - and getting to bed really early tonight :o)

3 comments:

Judy said...

It is good you are taking time out to be kind to yourself.
Judy

Karen said...

I hope you feel well rested when you get up.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Listen to your body! It gives us signals....