Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Challenge Inspired By A Challenge

Little over a month ago, I challenged myself to make one weaved heart per day for a year .. ok what was I thinking?!?! *LOL* Have not given up, but is having fun. A couple of days later I decided, that this years Christmas cards should have a theme - using the hearts on all my cards.

When I weaved heart number 35, I discovered the possibility stamp the center, but also missing the right stamp. A Day For Daisies latest challenge "A bit of Holiday & a bit of Red" has the perfect freebie, and one of the challenge rules is, that we are to use the stamp on our card :o)


Another Christmas card finished and still lots to do.

3 comments:

Gloria Sauve said...

So cute! I love the music sheet and the stitched paper in the background. Someone will be very happy to receive such a lovely Christmas card!
Gloria
Midnight Madness Design Team

Tracy said...

That woven heart is wonderful and made a perfect background for your take on Tammy's freebie. So glad you could join us for the ADFD challenge!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow....I was thinking all your hearts would make fabulous decorations, but this card is a beauty! Love the details...you are gettin' too good...Haaa!