Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Tea Swap

Could not resist participating again in Fran's monthly tea swap :o) She hinted this month's optional theme: Fun Puns or Primary Colors a couple of weeks ago, so this card was actuallly made before I got my swap partner, Mary, as I was inspired. She already received the cards, which is why I can now share it with you.


I love blue, and if you see old porcelain/china tea cups, that is usually the color along with white. Yet another excuse to use my CreativiTEA stamp set from Taylored Expressions, as sereniTEA, clariTEA and creativiTEA would be perfect as the fun puns.

Did you spot the tea samples? No? Well let me just lift the lid a little and you will see where they are hidden :o) When Adela Rossol created the template for POT O' TEA CARD, I do not believe she ever thought of it being transformed into this.


I send Mary a bag of YogiTea - Pure and one of Liptons African Rooibos - hope she likes them.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I like this idea! I am going to join in next month! Off I go to Fran's.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I like this tea swap, beautiful

Petra said...

I love tea! why do i not know about this swap? hmmm? Beautiful card, I can see how you were inspired :)

scrapnhawaii said...

What a beautiful card! Love this tea card and pun!