Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Posts

The painkillers still needed after the menisectomy are slowing me down at nights.... have returned to work, but come home really exhausted and basically pass out on my couch only enabling me to see the first five minutes of new episodes of favourite tv-shows... I am slowly returning to normal life, but still have a little way to go before I achieve that.

Some of my friends from PaperCraftPlanet have cheered me up with eGreetings and homemade cards, and thought I would share a few of them with your while my crafting seems to be and a standstill too (have some ideas in my head so hopefully the crafting drought will end soon)

First one is from Claire and is very me - except I can't been the right knee that much yet ;o)



Second one is from Cole: I just love fall colours and then the travelling

Just like me two weeks ago - Cole's card made me laugh very loud when I opened the mail at my postoffice, and think the customers thought me to be a bit crazy.... if they only saw what I did.
Thank you ladies for the cheering up after the knee surgery :o) The words you have sent via Email and cards have really helped me keeping the spirits high!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Anne,

let rest heal your knee
as sure as the day will turn
you will be well soon

Judy

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes I hope your knee is already getting better....I like these cards too