Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chocolate


Now some of you might say "What the....??!! She doesn't eat chocolate!" - and you are right, my favourite kind of chocolate is hot chocolate, never been to fond of the kind you eat.

The same someones may remember, that I am very fond of liquirice, so you might know why this chocolate bar was too tempting for me to resist: milk chocolate with salmiac filling.This is ok - but can not eat the whole chocolate bar at once - only a few pieces at the time making the chocolate bare last for several days :o)

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Have you sen a doctor about this affliction....haaaa!

claire7q said...

As a self-confessed chocaholic I must confess your chocolate bar sounds truly revolting!

Silver Strands said...

Always love reading chocolate reviews :) Thanks a bunch - and hope you're having a wonderful week, my friend!