Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 153

Tea, something I have a hard time living without - yep, you might call it additction. Luckily it comes in a variety of flavours, and it is available in some form all over the world. Have been to parts of the world, where they are making tea on fresh mint leaves, and was still offered the usual teabags, as I might prefer them rather than the local brew. Are you kidding?!! I take the local versions anytime rather than teabags :o) I am the only one in my family drinking tea - they all prefer coffee, as "tea is something you drink, when you are down with a cold or the flu".

When I first laid eyes on the Creativi TEA stamps from Taylored Expressions, I wanted to buy them and finally I did - and they arrived just in time to make a birthday card for a friend and a fellow tea drinker... Between us, I believe we have enough tea to create a teastore LOL!!

Used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge:


For me the real challenge is to add a bow - a ribbon is usually not a problem, but a bow??!! Luckily there was a button, which made me relax a bit when creating the card.

Now it is time for a nice cup of tea :o)

Ohh.. one confession though: this card took "forever" to make, as I made the mistake of watching the WTA Final from New Haven on TV. Tennis is the only sport, that I have patience to watch on TV, and since Caroline Wozniacki was defending her title, I could not resist watching... and she won :o)

No comments: