Thursday, August 12, 2010

When You Cannot Find...

Can you create it yourself?

Well, believe it or not, I was chasing letter sets last week, and couldn't find any??!! I wanted to send of my first letter to the girls in my Dear Darlings Penpal Project group and in my mind - simple note paper was out of the question...

Suddenly a possible business trip was luring in the horizon...

It had so be something "me" on the paper if I was to make some letter paper myself...


Well didn't want to have this blogpost until I knew that my letters have arrived at their destinations... I think, I nailed it: What could be more "me"?

Well the business trip didn't happen, as too many uncertain factors was involved - and a compromise with safety is not an option. When I travel, there is always envelopes and notepaper in my bag - and as you can see I have already a small collection of various stamps at hand if needed... airplane time is not only for reading or watching movies, in my world it also includes letter(s) to friends and family.

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

What a great idea, and don't you just love the penpal project? It's so fun!