Sunday, August 29, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 126

Ohhhhh.... to hard to resist - must try with newly purchased Creativi Tea stamps bought at Taylored Expressions webstore :o) I already made one card using these stamps... and I will probably use them again later on.

If I see something, that I immediately like (book covers luring me to buy a book, clothes, shoes, etc etc), then I should buy it, 'cause usually that item will be used until it is no good. Things that are "well..maybe" - is just the maybe, and will most likely only be used once... after gathering dust for a couple of years it will then be recycled or given to charity.

These stamps were definately an eyecatcher at first glance.

This week's sketch looks like this:

And this is my interpretation:

Now off for at nice cup of tea

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch! Your card is interesting and pretty - communicates with pictures! (making me thirsty!)
Hugs!